“MMED” has stated the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) as a contract between M Quality Products Company Limited and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “MMED”) as a provider of websites and applications on behalf of MMED to users or members of MMED (hereinafter referred to as “User”).
1) This Agreement governs/prescribes guidelines for the use of the service subject to the policies and discretion of MMED solely. All M-MED platforms, websites and applications have intellectual property rights, including the platform, member accounts, data, content and services of the website, software, applications, and other proprietary rights whether registered or unregistered for intellectual property belong to MMED alone and are protected by applicable laws in the Kingdom of Thailand.
2) Please confirm and understand the 'Terms and Conditions' for all websites, software, and applications' usage. The website reserves the right to change, modify, add, or delete any part of the terms and conditions at any time. If there is a change in said terms and conditions, we reserve the right to not notify you in advance.
3) As the User accesses the use or service, downloads the MMED application, advertises, talks, communicates with buyers or sellers, registers for membership, selects any menu command, or navigates to the next page on the website or application, MMED deems the User's electronic signature as the User’s expressing intention with thorough understanding and agreeing to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and other regulations under MMED's policy in all respects. By expressing such intention, an effective and irrevocable legal binding is created.
4) To register for a membership, the User must provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date personal data that is consistent with reality. Data and personal account (Account) security can be managed through login, which we recommend that the User keep confidential. If any behavior occurs under that username, the account owner is wholly accountable because the account owner has agreed to engage in such behavior using the customer's account. If the service User is under the age of 18, they should use the service under the guidance of their parents.
5) The User can give feedback through WWW.MMED.COM, whether it is a review comment or sending emails for suggestions and feedback. The content must be lawful and moral, with no obscene, threatening, or infringing on privacy or intellectual property rights, including defamation, advertising, chain letters, spam, or incitement to political views. The website creator team reserves the right to edit or delete such messages without notifying the User who uses the service to harm other users and the company. The User must agree to compensate for the damage in full.
6) Since the company has implemented a fraud or illegal investigation process, if the company detects an account with a history of fraud or illegal behavior; the website has the right to close the account or suspend an order and refuse to provide services, including editing information or canceling orders, in order to protect users and to prevent fraud, deception, or illegal actions.
7) If there is a change in the price of the product on the date the User makes an order, the organizer team will contact or inquire the User of the change. If the User wants to cancel the order, they must negotiate before the delivery date.
8) This website may contain links to other websites that are not under the supervision of the company. The User must accept that the company cannot be held responsible for the content, advertisements, products, and services on those websites or for any damages that may result from visiting such websites.
9) The scope of use of MMD’s website, software, and applications, whether partially or completely, is defined and limited to areas of use or services only within the Kingdom of Thailand. The User is responsible for providing hardware (PC, mobile phone equipment, communication devices) and software (operating system) that are accessible to and compatible with MMED's website, software, and applications, as well as internet accessibility, at the User's own expense. The User agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement without any changes or exceptions.